Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Never knew that goodbye would be that hard to say.

Hi all,

Happy Valentines Day! ❤

I know that it's pretty lateeeee at night now, so you're probably wondering why I'm still online, but yeah ^.^ Hehehe, here I am, blogging. (:

I still can't believe we're in secondary school. I miss primaryschool. Everything, of it. I always knew I was going to miss 6A when I have to leave. But I never knew that goodbyes be'd that hard to say.

Forgive me for not being able to let go as easy as the rest of you who have. Forgive me for missing and loving you much more than I once did. Forgive me, for still being sad over the loss of you guys.

There're people in this class, who I've known for 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, and even 6 years. But only at my 6th year, then I discovered, friendship's importance.

We must move on, but remember the past. But I'm sorry to say I can't move on. You can say that I still live in my past. But it takes time, right? :)

To think what I hated the most would be what I miss the most. The noise, the naggings, the craziness, the laughters, everything. Our childishness. I miss that. I miss having you guys by my side. I still can't believe my life's without you now.. When I meet up with some of you, I miss those memories. It feels like, we're back in primaryschool.

Well, enough of all this .

I JUST WANT EVERY MEMBER OF 6A TO KNOW....

Lee Yu Qing loves you. ♥

Today she does. Yesterday she did. And tomorrow she still will.

- Yu Qing Lee (:

P.S. East Coast, anyone? (: Comment on Facebook class wall, then tell me what your think bout it okay ? (: Thanks darlings , love you guys . And , Manlin & Huimin maybe having birthday parties ^^! BE SURE TO SAVE SLOTS FOR THEIR PARTIES :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment