Sunday, January 1, 2012

I love 6A !!!! :D .

Hi 6A-ians.

A very bigbig HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS! (Y)

I'm still in the holiday mooddddddd & not ready for school :( . And yesssss, I miss you guys badly! ): I hate 2012. tsk:x. Thank you everyone for making 2011 perfect for me! (: Without any of you, it wouldn't have been perfect. 2011 was simply awesome, it's filled with too many too many memories that I had with you guys. I really can't bear to just let it all go now . :( But these memories would remain in my heart for life. <3 I'll miss Mrs Tan & Mrs Velu's naggings especially! (Oopsy :P ) . Andandand, the laughter & noise in our class :( . My gosh, there are just too many things that I've to leave behind now... But I guess, that's life right? :)

Anyway,

Remember this . We're one big family . Today, tomorrow, the days after , it never changes. So yeah, I'll be there for you when you need me (: I got yur back ;) .

Lastly, I hope that 2012 would be great for you guys!

Love ya =) . <3

Love,
YuQing.

No comments:

Post a Comment