Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friends Forever

Hi 6Aians!
It's unfortunately, the last day of school today. I'm going to miss everyone in 6A alot and I'll always remember the weal and woe we've been through together (:
During the carnival, I felt really proud of you guys. I don't know why either. I just was. Thanks to the guys who put in their very best to make the games out of recycling materials and thanks to some of the girls who bought sweets as prizes.
Today when Mrs Velu was saying her speech, many people started crying. But hey, don't cry. The end of school doesn't mean that it's the end of our friendship, is it. Though things definitely won't be the same anymore, but remember this. This is life. Everything has to go through it. This is just the start of the game. Don't stop running. Keep on going. Another chapter is now, closed. And the next chapter would open as you flip the page. As the chinese saying goes, 拿得起,就得放得下" . We've to accept the fact that not everything's going to be the way we want it to be and accept the fact that people come and go. Between all of us, like Mrs Velu said, there's just this really special and strong bond. That, I definitely agree. But I don't think it's because of PSLE's stress like what Joel said. Instead, I think it is because of the many quarrels that we had in the past that made us understand, Without being united, no matter how good you yourself are, it's no use. Right?
I didn't really scan the 6A class photo. But I took a picture of it. There's not much reflection. Though this year's photograph was a last-minute photo and last year's photo quality was better because this year's had shadows and it was pretty bright.




Okay, goodbye now (:

Listen to this song :D
P/S. For those who missed out on the song that Kenneth dedicated to our class, it's this song. I heard it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment